Sleepy time Addie...

Addie slept until 2:30 this morning! Woo hoo!
Usually she will wake me up by fussing, but this time was different. I kept hearing her plush pup-pup (he sleeps in her crib) singing and barking. In my losing battle for sleep, I thought maybe the batteries were finally dying and pup-pup was barking his last breath. As I walk into her room, I see that she is sitting in front of pup-pup PLAYING with him! She smiled her precious sleepy smile and I just knew we were in for a long night...oddly enough, as soon as I picked her up she was ready to go back sleepy time. Pup-pup better sleep all night tonight or he'll be in the dog house!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...