I thank God for this day, the blessings in my life and the opportunity to assist Him in showing the world His miraculous power of healing. For all the days I am at my low, I would not trade this life for any other. This life is what it was meant to be and I am so proud that I get to experience every moment of it.
My perfect children are asleep upstairs, my husband is waiting so patiently for me in this beautiful home that we share and I have a God that has entrusted me to it all.
I am so blessed and so amazed.
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...