As we were finishing up dinner tonight, a former therapist from The Bell Center came in with her husband. Emily stopped to say hello and to hold Addie. When she was ready to walk away, she told Addie "bye-bye" and Addie responded with a sweet little, "bye".
WOW!
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
Today is the ninth anniversary of one of the most heartbreaking days of my life. Nine years later and there are very few days when I do...
-
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...