Pure frustration!

I in no way want to seem ungrateful, but my frustration level is through the roof right now!

I found out tonight from the Mother of another special needs child about the services that are offered at The Lakeshore Foundation. I have always believed in the benefits of water therapy, but didn't realize how helpful it could be to Addie until tonight.

To cut out a lot of whining, I'll jump straight to my point.
The only therapy classes that are offered for toddlers are Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:30-10:30.
WHY IS THAT?
Do therapy centers not understand that parents of special needs children actually have to W-O-R-K? Every therapy that I know of caters to stay at home parents. Do they think that only wealthy families want therapy for their children? The Bell Center is the same way, I am just blessed by God that I was able to work that out for Addie...but what about the other therapy that she so desperately needs? It's just not fair. There are three different therapy programs that I desperately want Addie in, but how does the average working parent do it?
Please say a prayer that I can figure this out. There has to be a way that I just don't see yet! Maybe The Lakeshore Foundation will start offering an evening/Saturday class!!!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...