"Bye-bye", those beautiful words instantly brought tears to my eyes!
When Chris and I picked Addie up this afternoon, we were finishing up talking with the teacher, when I told Addie to tell her "bye-bye" and she did...Oh, God thank you for that moment! That moment that I will cherish forever! It has been a while since I heard Addie say "bye-bye" and although I know that words "come and go" in the toddler world, I worry endlessly that I will only hear a word from Addie once and never again. When Addie said it, the tears came rushing. I am so blessed for her speech! She has the most beautiful little voice and I need to hear it.
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...