"Bye-bye"

"Bye-bye", those beautiful words instantly brought tears to my eyes!

When Chris and I picked Addie up this afternoon, we were finishing up talking with the teacher, when I told Addie to tell her "bye-bye" and she did...Oh, God thank you for that moment! That moment that I will cherish forever! It has been a while since I heard Addie say "bye-bye" and although I know that words "come and go" in the toddler world, I worry endlessly that I will only hear a word from Addie once and never again. When Addie said it, the tears came rushing. I am so blessed for her speech! She has the most beautiful little voice and I need to hear it.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...