Making our day!

Chris and I took Addie to the park for a much needed outing. Lucky for us, the park was almost bare...except for the sweetest family ever! I have heard so many nice things about The Formentano Family and finally got to meet four out of the eight of them (if you count the dog and exclude the little one they were watching for the evening). They were so kind and I just had to have Addie's picture made with them. On the way back to the car, Addie leaned over and held out her arms. She wanted one more hug. We speculated that she knew how many prayers the family had prayed for her and she was so thankful. Addie all cuddled in next to Mrs. Formentano just melted my heart. After my last post, I think God was showing me again the people in our lives that truly love and care for Addie. Although, we battle with some of the little one's in our neighborhood, this family lives right down the street from us and PRAYS for my Addie. I will always believe the good outweighs the bad. I needed this encounter!

I am so grateful to meet your family and I am so incredibly blessed that there are people like you who truly want the best for my daughter! I am blessed that I met you tonight. Thank you for your prayers and very kind words! Your family is beautiful!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...