Play date at Gymboree!

After months of procrastinating (and just now finding the time), we finally took Addie to Gymboree Play and Music. We met Jackson there for a play date. Let me just tell you, we have been missing out! This is awesome therapy for Addie! She was so excited when we walked in and tried her best to wiggle out of my arms because she wanted down so badly to go play with Jackson. She had the best time playing on the slides, rocking horse, boat, crawling through the tunnels (like a pro!) and playing with all the balls! This has definitely been added to our weekly schedule! If I can find an appropriate date, Gymboree will be hosting Addie's 2nd Birthday Party. :) I have tons of pictures to post, but I'm just too tired. Enjoy these of Chunkus crawling through the tunnel! I was so impressed that she did so well! Chris was amazed and loved watching her tonight! Thank God for this opportunity! We felt so comfortable and welcome at this facility. I can't wait to go back!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...