Three!

My current goal is to teach Addie her age.
I started by telling her on her birthday that she was "three".
Then, I would ask her how old she is.
I don't know if Addie doesn't understand the question or doesn't understand how to answer the question, but she doesn't answer me.
It is so obvious on her little face that she wants to be able to tell me something, but the answer is somehow locked away.
However, she can repeat "three" when I tell her that she is "three".
So, I broke the rules and stood her in the chair and we talked about her age.
As I was telling her that she was three, she got really excited and repeated it after me, throwing her hands in the air and smiling!
I will take that smile a million times over and be happy.
I think I am okay if she never understands or truly responds to me asking her how old she is. She is beautiful and makes my heart so full of joy.
Addie is "THREE" and the sweetest little Monkey you will ever meet and I am so thankful that she is mine.




Bad, bad hair day...yikes!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...