Just a "typical" little baby girl

When we picked Monkey up from daycare yesterday her teachers told us the funniest story.
The assistant director - who just so happens to be a man - came into Monkey's room to assist during a tornado drill.
While the teachers were lining all the little ones up, Monkey was refusing to cooperate.
She started yelling "NO" and pointing at something that the poor guy just couldn't figure out.
He looked to Monkey's teachers for help and asked them what in the world Monkey wanted.
To my delight, Monkey was refusing to get in line for the tornado drill without....her purse.
:)
The teacher handed the spoiled little Monkey her purse and the tornado drill commenced in perfect order.
Lets just face it, at the age of only 3 my sweet Monkey has her priorities in order.
I am so proud!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...