Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

You know you're getting old when you want nothing more for your birthday than just to come home from work and do...nothing.
I told Chris that I was taking the night off.
After the kids had their baths, we cuddled up to watch the end of Up, which I had been trying to watch for three days.
(Yes, I look rough in these pictures, but I try to capture everything in pictures regardless. I'm just tired, didn't even care how my make-up looked. You'll forgive me...right?)

4 comments:

jennohara said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I can't think of a better way to celebrate! UP is one of our favourites!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday!!

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was a perfect one.

Scott, Michelle and Edie said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I think you look great! With and without makeup!!