There was no end to the presents!

The presents are being rationed.
Some of them have been tucked safely away and will be introduced throughout the year and rotated with other toys.
I think this makes Addie appreciate them more and keeps her from getting bored with the same toys.
That's what happens when you have a birthday so soon after Christmas and a Mom that wants her children to appreciate the things in life that they are so very blessed to have!

The sweetest part of the night was when Addie was all done opening presents.

I told her that it was her birthday and she threw her hands in the air and yelled, "yay" and then I asked her how old she was and told her that she was three, so she threw her hands in the air again and yelled, "three"!
I don't know if she truly understood, but it didn't matter.
She was just so happy to have everyone with her and having a good time!


12/31/2009

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...