Keeping it simple

I decided a few years back, that it is more important for my children to understand the meaning of Christmas instead of it being a time of endless presents.
I was very proud of how well we did this year.
Monkey got a kitchen (no, not the pink kitchen from Pottery Barn that all of our other friends got their children) and J-Rod a couple presents that he had requested.
Santa's elves were slackers this Christmas Eve.
They didn't put the finishing touches on the kitchen, no decorative borders or knobs for the cabinet doors, but they did get in bed before day break!
It is not about the number of gifts, but the gifts that are given from the heart and that we feel would be most appreciated.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...