Addie went on her second trip to the Children's Theatre yesterday.
When she saw her field trip t-shirt yesterday morning, she immediately asked me, "Choo-Choo?"
I told her that she was right, she did get to ride on the big school bus for her field trip!
Last night, I was trying to ask Addie about her day, and it went something like this:
Me: "Did you have fun today?"
Chunk: "Yes!"
Me: "Did you see the mouse?"
Chunk: "No."....."Santa!"
Me: "Oh my goodness! You saw Santa?! Did he say, "Ho, Ho, Ho"?"
Chunk: laughing..."Bye-bye."
Me: "Santa said bye-bye?"
Chunk: still laughing..."Yes!"
Those conversations are few and far between, especially when I ask Chunk about her day!
It really, really made my night - she makes me proud!
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...