Christmas with Friends

This past Sunday, we spent the evening catching up with friends!

Dewana invited us over and as is typical, wouldn't let us do a thing.
The most difficult part of the night was walking two feet from the car into the basement in the rain.
After that, all I had to do was sit down, relax, talk, laugh (ouch) and eat (obviously not an issue).

As the evening progressed, it was time to torture the children by making them pose for pictures.

Poor Trenton.
His house was not only invaded by girls, but then he had to sit next to them and appear happy about it.

Bergen and Addie were just as happy as could be!





The Santa Claus tree - I love seeing it each year!


Addie was all ready for round two.



Trenton wasn't overly thrilled at all the photos (who can blame him?).
Patti knew exactly what to say to get a smile out of him!

That's right...
"Roll Tide!"
....as Addie threw her hands in the air in an overly dramatic gesture (sorry Chris).


That got Trenton smiling!



....poor Trenton...
He just needed a moment of silence.
I have a feeling he was praying for the night to end and for the girls to go home.

This is one of my all time favorite pictures of him - I love it.



Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...