I'm tired.
This recovery has taken longer than I expected.
The holidays have worn me out
and tomorrow
is Addie's Birthday!
I am so thankful that Chris and Julien are willing and able to help me as much as possible, because there is no way I could have gotten through Christmas without their help.
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!
...more pictures coming soon!
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...