Yes. I. Am.

Yes, I am so very proud!

HMS competed against ten other schools in the St. Nick Invitational this weekend.
When it was all said and done,

Julien WON first place in the heavyweight division 

(photos courtesy of Mr. Cain - dedicated volunteer team photographer)

and
HMS won first place in the tournament!




The last match of the tournament...





A great group of boys and coaches who work so hard each and every day!



I am proud of Julien for giving his best each day and working to achieve his goals.
More than that, I am so proud of Julien for maintaining a positive attitude and exhibiting excellent sportsmanship during these matches and tournaments.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...