Fantastic.

When I looked in Addie's backpack yesterday, I found a lovely little note from the library letting me know that I have failed as a parent. 
 Monkus checked out a book eons ago and somehow it managed to completely fall off my radar.

In a panic this afternoon, I was trying to enlist the help of my oldest child and husband in search and recovery efforts.
The first question they asked was, "What is the name of the book?".

I read the title to them and Julien's response was, "Way to go Mom!".

Obviously my children need to check out books on responsibility because we are seriously lacking in that category.


The good news is that the book was somehow included in Monkus's personal library and will be returned to its rightful owner tomorrow....
if...
I am responsible enough to put it in the Little Monkey's backpack.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...