Going Home - Thanksgiving Day!

We have so much to be thankful for!
It was wonderful to have the opportunity to be with Mom on the cruise and on this Thanksgiving Day, we were left with so many wonderful memories!

~~~

Sometimes it takes me a while to catch on to things.
I like to think that it is because I have so much going on, that my attention is rarely focused on one thing for any length of time.

By the time we got into the car and headed home, Chunk was exhausted!
Bless her, she has such a hard time getting comfortable even with her little pillow.
I don't know why it took so long, but it occurred to me that if I just put the seat back and let her recline, that she may be able to relax enough to rest.

After tilting the seat back and making sure that it did not compromise the seat belt and latch on her car seat, I was content with my decision.

Monkus was as well.
It took her only a few minutes before she was fast asleep!

Moments like this are so rare in our lives.
I was beyond thrilled!!!


I have not put her car seat back to the "upright" position and have no plans on doing it.
Our car rides have been a little less stressful and I am not one for knowingly upsetting the alignment of the planets.


Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...