Update

I've had several people ask today, so here's a quick update.

I'm doing good.

I'm at the point where I'm starting to feel better, but then quickly realize that I'm not quite as good as I think I am.

I get tired super fast from doing the simplest things, like getting Addie ready for school.
I still can't pick Addie up, so that has been a challenge, but I'm hoping to get clearance for that soon.
Julien has been extremely helpful and I am so thankful for his willingness to make my life a little easier.
Chris is great, as always.

My last surgery was three years ago and it is evident that each year I age, I don't just bounce back like I used to.
Sigh...

Overall, I have absolutely no complaints!

You all have been so sweet to check on me!


Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...