Charlie's Mom

We are pretty blessed people. 
I realize that every single day, so it shouldn't have been a surprise when dinner was hand delivered to my door this evening. 

 Charlie's Mom spoiled us with dinner from Kay!
Home Plate Cooking is our town's "go to" place for dinner on busy nights, for holiday's when we need a helping hand or when we need to take a meal to a family who is going through an event in their lives.
...and...
it is fantastic!

I probably should have taken a picture prior to eating, but honestly, picture taking ranked second to digging into this deliciousness!

The empty container used to contain salad and the baggy of yummy cookies used to contain three little snowmen heads, but the rest speaks for itself!


Thank you so very much for your thoughts, prayers, concern, bringing dinner and going out of your way during my little sabbatical from normalcy!
In case I haven't told you today, I sincerely appreciate all you do/ have done for us!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...