New Year Update

Happy New Year to you all!

I don't have a 2011 synopsis to write. I am just looking forward to a great 2012. We know this year will be better and we have another busy year ahead of us.
Julien will start his last year of middle school and Addie will start her first year of school - both a big deal for us.

We are on our way home from four much needed days away. Just like last year, I managed to pick up some fungus that is leaving me worthless and ready for my own bed and a few shots of antibiotics.

Addie is being such a good girl in the car, my family has taken turns sitting with Addie and taking care of her, especially helpful for me right now.

Addie had a wonderful birthday! Or as she called it, her "happy cake cupcake day"! You will remember, it took Addie 4 1/2 years to learn how to tell someone her age and now we are working to teach her that she is 5 years old!

Thank you all for your prayers and support! I know I will have so much to journal this year and I look forward to sharing it with you!

Happy 2012!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...