The Best Birthday Present Ever

Addie doesn't ask for anything and 98% of her toys, she never plays with.
If it involves a baby doll, a book or markers, then it immediately has her attention.
Otherwise, she doesn't pay it too much attention.
In my quest to find her a gift from us, I ran across a nursery center.
It has a "washer", "sink", changing station and high chair...all for her baby doll's.
I thought she would love it.
She was incredibly interested, but what really caught her attention...
was the box it came in.
I can't tell you how many hours we have spent coloring it, putting stickers on it and allowing her and the kitties to play in it.
Once again, I tried...and failed.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...