Passing the Time

I finally convinced Addie to leave the spectator area and go to the little Merry-Go-Round.
I was very unsure about how she was going to do since we have had issues in the past with the motion on Merry-Go-Round's.
This one was small and didn't go very fast and Addie loved it!
We bought an unlimited pass and I can't tell you how many times we went on that thing.
Thankfully, my niece was all about going with Addie each and every time.
It was a very inexpensive and an easy way to pass the time while everyone else continued to ice skate.
It kept the three of us very busy!
Addie even got brave enough to reach over and try to hold Gabi's hand!



Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...