Christmas Day At My Aunt's

Everybody was beyond exhausted!
We all had a very late night, going to bed before the break of dawn and then back up not too much later after that.
We were happy for the opportunity to sit around, enjoy the conversation and of course -  the food.
Addie loved her new monkey dress from my sister and enjoyed the festive decorations at my aunt's...
and there was something about the Santa Pez Dispenser that kept Addie's attention.
Of all the gifts Addie received, it was the Santa Pez Dispenser that she wanted to take with her in the car Christmas Day.
Once again, had I known that all it would have taken to make her happy was a sugar filled piece of $2 plastic, it would have cut down on a bit of hassle and worry on my part.
MK and Addie - see....there are other members of my family with blue eyes and blond hair!
I told you Addie is my biological child!

My cousin made Addie an adorable blue tutu - Addie was thrilled!
Julien and my sister were more than happy to help Addie put it on...while I sat on the couch with my feet propped up and taking pictures!  (yay for me!)
It was nice to spend time with family and enjoy some down-time.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Christmas 2011 - that's a wrap!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...