We're Baaaack!

It's awesome to be back HOME!
Let me first say, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!
Your prayers were heard and answered!
The Monkey Car Crier did better than we ever could have imagined!
I think it was a beautiful combination of answered prayers and Monkey having the best big brother in the entire world!
Julien kept Monkey entertained and he admitted just how exhausting it was, but we managed! The 2 1/2 hour car ride took a little over 4 hours on the way over, but we made it home in just over 3 hours on the way home.
We made it home in just enough time to stop in at our local Mexican restaurant for dinner.
I have to tell you how wonderful everyone is at this restaurant.
I'm pretty certain that before my bottom even touched the chair, there were people at our table bringing a highchair for Monkey, a booster seat for ER Baby, a bowl full of crackers and a Styrofoam cup full of water for Monkey and everyone was telling us how much they had missed seeing us.
Wow...talk about making us feel special!
It was a very nice way to end our evening.
As soon as we got home, straight to the shower we went, then off to bed.
The kids went to sleep fairly quickly and slept the entire night!
Woo-hoo!!!!
I have 334 pictures to sort through...and a few stories to tell.
More coming soon.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...