VOTE FOR A CAUSE - AN AMAZING CAUSE!

***Voting is now over***
Hey Guys!
I need your help and here is the very short abridged version of the story - and it's FREE:
I was contacted by a lady in Colorado yesterday because she was trying to contact someone who I have mentioned on the blog (amazing how you can find anyone on Google).
Anyway, I think we have all seen the contest for Nascar...and this family is trying to get into the top ten finalists in order to bring awareness for Down Syndrome.
Can you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE for the car in the link below? It doesn't take but just a minute and there is only ONE day left to vote. I am pretty certain that you can vote from every available computer and handheld device and it counts as a separate vote.
Also, when you click the link it looks like it is going to "error out", but keep going and you'll find the button at the bottom right of the screen to VOTE for Niki's Ride!
Good luck to Niki and her family - we're cheering for you!
Send this on and let's try to get as many votes as we can!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...