Not since the Fall of 1994

do I remember being this sick (outside of pregnancy, that is).
I don't know what it was, but I sure hope I never meet it again.
It was awful.
So awful in fact, that I had to call my Mother and ask her to come over and watch the Monkey because I just didn't think that I could make it out of bed.
It was so awful that I slept for 30 hours with the few exceptions being the times that the remaining contents of my stomach were forcibly removed via my esophagus.
It was so awful, that I thought the tile on my bathroom floor was the most comfortable spot that I had ever slept.
Unfortunately, I have no idea what it was in order to warn you all not to meet it and take it home.
Ugh.
I am just now finding my way back to the land of coherency.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...