The best I could do on such short notice

Addie's teachers asked us yesterday if Addie could wear some type of brown, green or camouflage clothing to school today.
One of the teachers at Addie's school is leaving to join the military and the teachers wanted to honor him by having all of the children dress in camouflage or camo-like clothing.
GOD bless this man.
I know he will be missed by so many and what an amazing act of generosity to show for our country.
Since Chris and I don't hang out with the kids in too many tree stands in the middle of the woods during the winter months, we really don't have any camouflage clothing.
I had to piece together an outfit for the little Monkey, but it all came out pretty good.
As I was rummaging through, I found this hat that Julien picked out for Addie right after she was born.

It was the perfect accessory for the day.
By this point, the little Monkey had hat hair and just wanted to know when she could get to school so that she could see her new little friend, William.
Man oh man is she attached to that little guy.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...