Antebellum Plantation

We spent a relaxing morning touring the Antebellum Plantation and Farmyard.
The weather was exceptionally beautiful and we were able to make the rounds at our leisure with only a few other families.
My Baby Boy has a great sense of humor and as we were touring one of the last houses (below), he told me in his most authoritative voice,
"Hey Mother, I do believe this house is almost as big as ours".
I just smiled in reply.
Julien couldn't believe that the houses for the slaves were the same as for the doctors and found it interesting that the only houses of any remarkable size was the main home and summer home of the plantation owners.


This photo is not posted for everyone to view the outstanding size of my backside...it is intended to portray the beauty of how real men can wear pink and be proud.
Notice Julien is wearing the baby carrier with Monkey in it.
He dared anyone to make a snarky comment in his direction!
(For the record, we all know how I hate the color pink. When I bought the baby carrier last year, it was the only color they had in that brand and we were in a pinch and needed one immediately.)

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...