Monday, March 15, 2010

Lovin' her music!

My niece, Gabi, gave Chunky Monkey the best hand-me-down present on the face of the earth - a music player with a microphone!

My little Monkey loves music and is a dancing diva!
Her favorite song on the music player is Birdie Bye-Bye and I find myself singing it while walking down the halls at work, taking a shower and driving in the car.
It could be worse...Barney tunes could be stuck in my head instead.
Look at sweet Baby Girl, she is having so much fun!
These are some of my all time favorite pictures!
Never mind the untucked onesie, it adds character.
One of the sweetest pictures ever!






Ta-Da!

4 comments:

csmith said...

OMG!!!!! Those have to be the sweetest pictures EVER!!!!! Keep them coming, that really made me smile!!! Made my day!

Ashley said...

I love these pictures, addie just gets cuter everytime you post pics i swear lol... first of all i never would have known that was a onsie if you wouldnt have posted it lol 2nd of all I know what you mean about barney songs in your head, my little man is obsessed with barney! and 3rd I too think that is the best picture of addie. she is beautiful and has the sweetest smile!!!!!

Aunt Nonna (Rhonda) said...

She has better dance moves than Aunt Nonna. These are precious. I feel like I haven't seen her in forever. :-( XOXOXO Sweet Girl!

jennohara said...

I'm always saying "awe, this picture's the best!", because they're all always so sweet! But seriously...these ones are my all-time favourites so far!! She's such a little hoot!
She's got a very contagious smile...it made my day today. :)
I hope you all have a great March Break! We'll be praying that you stay safe and Addie is content in the car.
Hugs!!