The first morning

Being on vacation requires me to find one of my "Happy Places".
This Happy Place exists in the land where germs are good because they build the immune system.
I had to find this Happy Place as soon as we set foot in the hotel and I had to remind myself how great my Happy Place was as the little Monkey was touching the thousands of foam balls.
The Great Barn has the appearance of being incredibly dirty, but despite being covered with nose-picking, virus carrying, saliva-dripping children, it was actually fairly clean (and the staff was amazingly friendly!).
It was dark and run down looking to give the appearance of a barn.
The barn was created so that children and their poor unsuspecting parents could be lured into climbing rope nets, sliding down slides, shooting and throwing thousands of foam balls, while only politely restraining themselves from braining one another (until closing time when it was a free for all).
We were only at the barn for about half an hour while we waited for our appointment for the duck event.
Julien and Addie both had the very best time and couldn't wait to get to go back later in the day.
Part of me was very much at ease because I was fairly certain that we wouldn't see anyone that we knew, while the other part of me was nervous about how other people would react to Addie. I didn't want the day to be ruined because of some rude response from someone. Addie spotted the big green button - she was so excited!


Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...