It is always appreciated!

For the first time that I can remember, Chris and I have taken off work for Spring Break.
We are taking Julien and Addie on a much needed mini vacation.
As our friends are preparing for Disney World, Gatlinburg and Alaska, we are preparing for a much closer vacation in hopes that we can withstand The Monkey Car Crier.
If you don't mind, please say an extra prayer for us. Please pray for our safety and please pray for Addie's comfort and contentment in the car.
We really, really need this time of joy and a lower level of stress.
Bless my family for baby sitting our kitties and house.
Maybe our elderly kitties won't reek too much havoc on my family who just so happens to think cats are not the greatest pet that ever roamed the earth!
Everyone enjoy their Spring Break and we'll be back soon!

I've left a few more pictures of Sweet Baby Girl to automatically post in the next two days - enjoy!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...