You guys crack me up!

I ask forgiveness from all of you that asked if I made Addie's costume...I realize my attempt to stifle a laugh probably did not work very well.

For the rest of you...no, I didn't make Addie's costume.

A big thank you to Pottery Barn Kids and SweetPeaPod's for making this Halloween Costume possible.

For those of you that don't know, finding a Halloween Costume for Chunky Monkey is a daunting task for me - read more here - and I had to find a costume in which I could have a hat made for Addie.

I think the costume this year was perfectly fitting for Addie and she LOVED it!

So, bear with me as I go through the gazillion pictures from Halloween and play catch up on updates for the blog...more pictures coming soon!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...