Halloween - "all done"!

Monkey helped me hand out candy to all the trick-or-treater's.
It took a while before Monkey caught on to what we were doing, but next thing I knew, she was reaching in the candy bowl holding out pieces of candy for each child!
I had to guide her hand from the bowl to the bags, but she was such a sweet helper! We stayed outside with our neighbors as long as we could before Monkey got too cold and we decided to wrap it up for the evening.
We are "all done" with Halloween and looking forward to tomorrow.
We can't wait to see what blessings and miracles are yet to come! Watching her Daddy light the pumpkin - I took this picture right before I had to scoop her up to "save" her from the scarecrow!
All ready to pass out the candy!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...