Update on "Griffin"

This morning was full of joy...great news just kept coming all morning long!
The morning started off with me discovering that one of our many prayers had been answered!
was adopted!!!!!
I check the adoption website frequently and when I checked this morning, he was gone! There was absolutely no reason for me to even pick up the phone, but yet I did and luckily reached an amazing woman on the other end of the line who took the time to look up Nehemiah's case number.
She told me that there indeed was a family that wanted him and so he now has a home - as all babies deserve!
Thank God for this beautiful answer to our prayers!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...