After the parade came the party

Kristen, one of Monkey's teachers, made all the little ones Halloween candy corn shirts for the party.


She is so beautiful...
and has the best personality!


Check out Monkey's pink tennis balls for her chair.

They had to be pink - per Heather's request - physical therapy works the best when customized to fit each individual child!

Monkey is working on learning how to pull her chair out away from the table and sit down by herself.

It sounds like such an easy task, but we have been working for months on this skill. It's not so easy when you factor in lots of balance, coordination and depth perception issues.

We'll get there...all in God's time.

I'm in no rush, I'm still reeling over watching my angel walk!

I'm taking it one miracle at a time!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...