A whole lot of fish!

We started day two at the Ripley's Aquarium. This was Monkey's least favorite place. Between the darkness and all of the people, she was more than happy to leave! Although we brought her little car, she spent 98% of the day in the sling next to me.

After the aquarium, we checked out a few shops (started the fudge binge) and went to Ripley's Believe It or Not. Julien thought this place was really cool, while Monkey just wanted a nap. Almost at the end, I managed to find a bench and sat down with Monkey. I told her to lay her head down (on my shoulder) and go "night-night" and so she did. For the next hour and a half, we walked around Gatlinburg with Monkey asleep in the sling. Man...those things are handy!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...