Thursday, February 05, 2009

Pitiful little thing

Addie has had an incredibly rough week. I'm not entirely sure what is going on, but her anxiety level is just through the roof!
She isn't comfortable and content at school, in the car (not really unusual) and even at home. If I had to guess, I would say that the antibiotic is making her feel really terrible, sleepy and giving her a tummy ache.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this passes soon. Addie's teachers don't know what else to do to help her and I can't imagine going in to next week with the same sad little Monkey.
Please keep her in your thoughts and wish us a good day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Polly & Steve said...

Jenn,
Give that little Monkey a big hug for me and tell her she can come and play with me during recovery and I will read to her and play games and we can both walk on our walkers...(smile) I could use an Addie hug, I know I would be well as soon as I got it. I hope things are better soon.
Love and Hugs

Anonymous said...

At that age we went through a horrible time and it ended up being due to teething - maybe you could check to see if her molars are coming in? We didn't realize that they were causing problems until after the fact. Hugs!