Monkey is a climbing little Monkey!

Last night I took extra time to incorporate even more physical therapy into our nightly routine. On the way to take a bath, I carried Monkey up a few stairs and then put her down. For the last few months, I have been doing this. I will help her place one chunky little thigh on the next stair up and encourage her to crawl up the stairs.

Last night was different.

I helped Monkey up the first stair and then waited to see what she would do next. She did exactly what I was hoping for. She placed her little leg up on the next stair and pulled with all of her might! Stair after stair, Monkey climbed. She would stop and look at me and then look down to the bottom of the stairs and then climb one more stair.

It took us a bit, but Monkey made it all the way to the top!

Sometimes it is disheartening to know that we have a two year old and no need for safety gates. We bought them when we moved into the house back in June, but haven't put them up because there was no need.

The need just may arise...soon.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...