Smart decision

Although I try not to worry too much, I think it was embedded in my blood when Monkey was born. When I made the decision to take this vacation, I had to give serious thought as to where we would stay.

Chris and I have always stayed in a cabin on our trips to Gatlinburg, but I realized that wasn't the smartest thing with Monkey. What if we needed medical care? How long would we wait for an ambulance or how long would it take us to make it down the mountain to the hospital? "Too long" was my answer. So, I opted for a hotel instead.

The hotel was very nice and after Chris and I bleached and sanitized every solid inch of the room and bathroom (we really did), we settled in.
:)

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...