The big race!

Today was The Bell Center kids race at Samford University. This kicked off the festivities for The Mercedes Marathon on Sunday.

This is tough to write, but it was much tougher to be there.

I struggled to hold back the tears throughout the race. To have been told that my baby would never walk and then to see her cross the finish line in a race, was more than my heart could take.

Not only Addie, but you should have seen the other children. It was such a beautiful sight!

Last year, Julien pushed Addie in a stroller for the race. This year, she walked.

All the praise goes to our glorious God! Thank you all for your continued prayers! Your prayers and support of our family is making the difference!


Isn't she beautiful? How I managed to make it through the race without the tears streaming down my face, I do not know...I can't stop them now.








Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...