Once she gets it...

she gets it!

I have been on belay now for over seven-months and it is now paying off! The night we got back from our vacation, Julien was playing with Addie when I asked him to bring her upstairs for her bath. He did what we try to do as often as possible and that is help Addie crawl up the stairs.

That night was different! Julien started yelling for Chris and me to come and look at Addie. She was crawling - at full speed - up the stairs. Julien didn't have to help her one bit, he just stood right behind her to make sure she wasn't going to fall!

Last night and again today, I put Addie to the test. She is a little funny Monkey! She can get from stair to stair in no time at all, but still struggles with her balance. She will lose her balance about every other step and will fall on the step and I will reach down to help her back up and she will take off again!

Julien has asked that I get a video of it...I'll try soon.

Do you think any of the medical providers would believe me if I told them? :)
I'm not referring to the ones who have always been by our side...I mean the other ones - "them".

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...