Isn't harassment a crime?

I have had many inquiries with regards to when the March edition of Birmingham Parent will be available.

In turn, I spent this week harassing the poor, sweet lady at Birmingham Parent (to which I am very sorry!). She has assured me that she will call when the magazine comes in, but yet I still felt the need to interrupt her day!

I think there was a delay with the printing, so the magazine will not be available until next week.

I'm just anxious to see it before it hits the stands. I really want my own private moment to read the article before everyone else and I don't know which picture was chosen for the cover...

I want so much for this opportunity to be a benefit to Addie and her acceptance by our surrounding communities! God has a purpose and I know part of that is for us to share our story. I pray so hard that this is pleasing to our God!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...