Doing our part

Julien has been bugging Chris and me to take him to Fox Valley for dinner. Since the economy is struggling, we felt we needed to do our part and keep our money in our community. Hence, dinner at Fox Valley. :)

We had dinner tonight for an "early Valentine's Day" dinner with Julien. The interesting part was that we were the ONLY people there until we were finishing dessert and getting ready to leave. It was nice (in a way) to have the whole restaurant to ourselves. We got the heat turned up to our liking, we were able to talk about whatever we chose with no regards to anyone else and eating from each others plates isn't rude when nobody else is there to witness it.

We had a great time... and now, I have agreed to go on a date with my husband (alone) for Valentine's Day!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...