An amazing trip

We're back. Sigh. We had a wonderfully, perfect time, but Chris and I are both stressing. He is sitting with his Blackberry, while I made the mistake of pulling up my work email and checking my voice mail. It's crazy. Our jobs don't stop when we're away, it just piles up and we're both walking into a mess when we go back. BUT, please let me reiterate how very thankful we are to have our jobs. We love them and are grateful, very grateful! I feel bad for even slightly complaining when there are so many people who don't even have a job. We're just tired and not ready to go back to work! :)

We left for our trip with antibiotic number FIVE for Monkey - we need relief.

We only took 160 pictures while we were gone. We took little mini vacations from our camera and allowed ourselves to enjoy some moments - privately.

I came to the conclusion that I no longer have blood coursing through my veins. The blood has been replaced with FUDGE. Rocky Road Fudge to be exact. For all things good...I feel like a puffer fish, I'm not sure that one more bite of food can actually pass my lips.

I've got little stories to tell and a few pictures to post...but today is our anniversary, our kids are asleep and I'm going to take advantage of it.

Stay tuned!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...