We finally got Addie's sleep study all set up. We go Monday. I'm going to just put it out of my mind and enjoy the weekend. I know it will be a long and difficult time for us, but it is an unfortunate part of the surgery process.
I'm just glad that things seem to be moving along. Hopefully, we can schedule Addie's surgery for some time in March!
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...