2012 Ornaments

I so envy the people who maintain collectible ornaments or themed trees.
We have one tree that has so many different ornaments on it that I couldn't begin to try to sort it out.
Each year, we always add to the craziness, and always pick an ornament that somehow either represents that year or represents how we are feeling at that moment.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to take Julien and Addie shopping for ornaments this year, so I had to purchase online.

Julien was beyond thrilled, and told me that I did a perfect job this year!



Chris bought our ornament for us...it's pretty neat and the kids loved it!


When I purchased Addie's ornament, I thought it was cute...reminded me of Rudy.
The more I looked at it, I'm not sure what I think of this guy.  
Regardless, he still made it onto the tree.


Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...