So Sweet

Today, Addie's best friend moved up to another classroom at school.
This sweet little girl had told the teachers that she wasn't going to move up to the next class without Addie
and
when she found out that she was moving, she started giving instructions to the other children on how they should take care of Addie.

According to the information I received, it was a very emotional morning.
Addie's teacher took these pictures of the girls, printed out the pictures for Addie and her friend so that they each could keep a picture of the two of them together.

So very sweet.
It is so emotional for me as well.
I can only pray that Addie continues to be surrounded by friends who love her and want nothing but the best for her
and
that Chris and I continue to be surrounded by caregivers for Addie who love her and protect her.

Addie will be moving classes too...we just have to get a few things in order before that happens.




Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...