Easter Egg Hunt 2011

April 24, 2011
~~~
To make things easier on my Mother, we had Easter lunch at her house.

It was a sweltering 540 degrees outside, so it was a major relief that we were able to "hide" most of the eggs so that the kids could find them faster easier.

Addie and MK wasted no time jumping right in and filling their baskets. 
Addie was very proud of all of her hard work!

It was so hot, that as soon as Addie filled her basket, she wanted nothing more than to just go sit down and rest.
Sweet Girl!
Julien finally made it for Easter.
He completely made Addie's whole entire day!
After the egg hunt, we (I use that term loosely) planted flowers and trees.

I really don't know how things like this happen.
I don't even know where the grass in this basket came from, but I do know that it's final resting place was my husbands shop vac....

When we finally made it home, Addie was thrilled to watch Julien open his basket. 
Little devil, she was trying to take Julien's elbow pads!
Cha-Ching - he loves the shirt!
Thomas came to watch all the excitement.
I love this picture!
Julien was blocking Addie's path to his basket and she was trying to move him out of the way, all the while saying, "moosme, pweaze".
Her heart was broken when Julien put his basket up on the shelf to get it out of her reach.
Happy Easter!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...