Fungus Monkus

April 30, 2011
~~~
Since we had an entire day scheduled and it was beautiful outside, Addie ended up sick.
She couldn't possibly wait for a rainy day when we actually wanted to be inside!

A whole bunch of contagious funk was going around daycare, including but not limited to Strep and Pneumonia, so the fever and cough that she managed to acquire had me a bit concerned.

I picked up the phone a couple times to call the doctor, but each time decided to wait just a little longer.

In the interim, Addie was content to lay around and even humored me when I put this awesome display of coolness onto her head.

Alley Brat would not leave her alone and kept chasing after the light...
Addie was
not
amused.



Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...